Developing photographic brands Worldwide
• Photographic Style Development
• Picture Research
• Photographic Guidelines
• Art direction
• Concept Development
• Brief Development
• Shoot List Development
• Photographic Copyright Consultation
• Establishing and Developing Photographic Brand Archives
• Auditing and Improving Licensing and Procurement Practices
• Negotiating Pricing Agreements
• Identifying rights over and above initial usage to ensure maximum value for money
• Managing and clearing trademarks, design patents, property and model releases
• Talent Selection and Management
• Budget Management
• Shoot Management
• Fee and License Negotiations
• Location Scouting
• Post Production Management
As an international photographic consultant, with over 18 years working in photographic branding Claire works for leading creative agencies and clients worldwide.
Discovering a passion for photography at a young age Claire went on to study commercial photography, giving her an immediate insight into the impact of photography as a key visual asset to the branding and marketing industry. Upon graduation she quickly developed a career that allowed her to manage and develop photography for some of the most recognisable brands in the world. She joined global branding agency Landor Associates in London at 22 years old and successfully developed an art buying department to manage their client photography.
In 2008 she established her own consultancy providing a full photographic service. She and her team of trusted associates continue to work internationally across all industry sectors providing a range of photographic services to award winning branding and marketing projects both large and small.